top of page

Know how to use Group Section.

Public·66 members

Temple Run: The Ultimate Guide to Download and Play the Best Running Game Ever

Where Can I Download Temple Run?

Do you love adventure games? Do you enjoy running, jumping, sliding, and dodging obstacles? Do you want to experience the thrill of escaping from evil monkeys in a mysterious temple? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should definitely try Temple Run, one of the most popular and addictive mobile games ever created.

In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about Temple Run, including what it is, how to play it, where to download it, and some tips and tricks to improve your performance. We will also suggest some alternatives to Temple Run in case you want more variety or challenge. So, without further ado, let's get started!

where can i download temple run

What is Temple Run?

Temple Run is an endless runner game developed by Imangi Studios in 2011. The game was inspired by movies like Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider, where the hero has to escape from a dangerous temple with a valuable artifact. The game has been downloaded over a billion times and has spawned several spin-offs and sequels.

The game's features include:

• Simple but addictive gameplay: You control your character by swiping on the screen to turn, jump, slide, or tilt. You have to avoid obstacles like trees, fire, gaps, or traps while collecting coins and power-ups along the way.

• Various characters and environments: You can choose from different characters with different abilities and outfits. You can also explore different locations like forests, mines, cliffs, or frozen shadows.

• Challenging objectives and achievements: You can complete various objectives to earn rewards and unlock new content. You can also compete with your friends and other players on leaderboards and achievements.

How to Play Temple Run?

Playing Temple Run is easy and fun. All you need is a device that supports the game and an internet connection. Here are the steps to follow:

Temple Run for Android

If you have an Android device, you can download Temple Run from Google Play Store for free. Here's how:

• Open Google Play Store on your device.

• Search for "Temple Run" in the search bar.

• Select the game from the results and tap on "Install".

• Wait for the game to download and install on your device.

• Tap on "Open" to launch the game.

The game requires Android 4.4 or higher and about 45 MB of storage space. It also asks for some permissions like access to your location, device ID Temple Run for iOS

If you have an iOS device, you can download Temple Run from App Store for free. Here's how:

• Open App Store on your device.

• Select the game from the results and tap on "Get".

• Enter your Apple ID and password if prompted.

• Tap on the game icon to launch the game.

The game requires iOS 9.0 or later and about 80 MB of storage space. It also asks for some permissions like access to your photos, media, and files.

Temple Run for Windows Phone

If you have a Windows Phone device, you can download Temple Run from Microsoft Store for free. Here's how:

where can i download temple run 2 (Volume: 100, KD: 0)

where can i download temple run oz (Volume: 90, KD: 0)

where can i download temple run brave (Volume: 70, KD: 0)

where can i download temple run for pc (Volume: 60, KD: 0)

where can i download temple run for free (Volume: 40, KD: 0)

where can i download temple run game (Volume: 30, KD: 0)

where can i download temple run apk (Volume: 20, KD: 0)

where can i download temple run for android (Volume: 20, KD: 0)

where can i download temple run for windows phone (Volume: 10, KD: 0)

where can i download temple run for ios (Volume:

where can i download temple run for mac (Volume:

where can i download temple run for laptop (Volume:

where can i download temple run for windows 7 (Volume:

where can i download temple run for windows 8 (Volume:

where can i download temple run for windows 10 (Volume:

where can i download temple run mod apk (Volume:

where can i download temple run oz apk (Volume:

where can i download temple run oz for free (Volume:

where can i download temple run oz for android (Volume:

where can i download temple run oz for pc (Volume:

where can i download temple run brave apk (Volume:

where can i download temple run brave for free (Volume:

where can i download temple run brave for android (Volume:

where can i download temple run brave for pc (Volume:

where can i download temple run game for pc (Volume:

where can i download temple run game for free (Volume:

where can i download temple run game for android (Volume:

where can i download temple run game apk (Volume:

where can i download temple run game mod apk (Volume:

where can i download temple run game offline (Volume:

where can i download temple run game online (Volume:

where can i download temple run game hack version (Volume:

where can i download temple run game latest version (Volume:

where can i download temple run game full version (Volume:

where can i download temple run game in jio phone (Volume:

where can i download temple run game in laptop (Volume:

where can i download temple run game in pc without bluestacks(Volume:

where can i download temple run game in windows phone(Volume:

where can I get the original Temple Run app? (volume:

how do I install Temple Run on my phone? (volume:

how do I play Temple Run on

• Open Microsoft Store on your device.

• Select the game from the results and tap on "Install".

• Tap on the game icon to launch the game.

The game requires Windows Phone 8.1 or later and about 40 MB of storage space. It also asks for some permissions like access to your location, phone identity, and media library.

Temple Run for PC

If you want to play Temple Run on your PC, you have two options: either play it on a browser or use an emulator. Here are the pros and cons of each option:

OptionProsCons

BrowserNo need to download or install anythingLimited features and graphics

EmulatorFull features and graphicsNeed to download and install an emulator and the game

To play Temple Run on a browser, you can visit this website: https://www.crazygames.com/game/temple-run-2. You can use your keyboard or mouse to control your character. However, you may not be able to access all the features and modes of the game, and the graphics may not be as good as on a mobile device.

To play Temple Run on an emulator, you can use one of these emulators: BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, or MEmu. You can download and install them from their official websites. Then, you can follow the same steps as for Android devices to get Temple Run from Google Play Store. You can use your keyboard or mouse to control your character. You will be able to enjoy all the features and modes of the game, and the graphics will be as good as on a mobile device.

Tips and Tricks for Temple Run

Now that you know how to play Temple Run, you may want to improve your skills and score higher. Here are some tips and tricks that can help you:

• Upgrade your power-ups: You can use the coins that you collect to upgrade your power-ups like coin magnet, invisibility, boost, or shield. These power-ups can help you collect more coins, avoid obstacles, or run faster.

• Unlock more characters: You can use the gems that you collect or buy to unlock more characters with different abilities and outfits. Some characters have special powers that can give you an edge in the game.

• Avoid tilting too much: You can tilt your device or use the arrow keys to move left or right on the path. However, avoid tilting too much as it may make you miss coins or run into obstacles.

• Use shortcuts and cheats: You can use some shortcuts and cheats to get more coins, gems, or lives. For example, you can double tap the screen or press the space bar twice to activate a resurrection wing that will save you from dying once. You can also pause the game and resume it to skip some obstacles or change your direction.

Practice and have fun: The best way to improve your performance is to practice and have fun. The more you play, the more familiar you will become with the game's mechanics, controls, and challenges. You will also discover new things and enjoy the game more Alternatives to Temple Run

If you love Temple Run, you may also like some other games that are similar in genre and style. Here are some of the best alternatives to Temple Run that you can try:

Temple Run 2

Temple Run 2 is the sequel to Temple Run that offers more features, locations, and modes. You can run through new environments like forests, mines, cliffs, or frozen shadows. You can also encounter new obstacles like zip lines, waterfalls, or mine tracks. You can also choose from more characters and power-ups. The game has improved graphics and animations, and more achievements and challenges.

You can download Temple Run 2 from Google Play Store, App Store, or Microsoft Store for free.

Subway Surfers

Subway Surfers is a colorful and vibrant game that involves running away from the police on a subway track. You can swipe to jump, roll, or dodge trains and barriers. You can also use hoverboards, jetpacks, or magnets to boost your speed and score. You can also travel to different cities around the world and collect special items and characters.

You can download Subway Surfers from Google Play Store, App Store, or Microsoft Store for free.

Jetpack Joyride

Jetpack Joyride is a fun and addictive game that involves flying a jetpack and dodging missiles, lasers, and zappers. You can tap to control your altitude and collect coins and power-ups. You can also upgrade your jetpacks, gadgets, and outfits. You can also complete missions and achievements and challenge your friends.

You can download Jetpack Joyride from Google Play Store, App Store, or Microsoft Store for free.

Conclusion

Temple Run is an amazing game that will keep you entertained for hours. It is easy to play but hard to master. It has great features, graphics, and sounds. It is also free to download and play on any device. If you are looking for a game that will challenge your reflexes, skills, and imagination, then Temple Run is the game for you.

So what are you waiting for? Download Temple Run today and join the millions of players who have already enjoyed this awesome game. You will not regret it!

FAQs

Here are some of the most frequently asked questions and answers about Temple Run:

• Who created Temple Run?

Temple Run was created by Imangi Studios, an independent game development company founded by husband-and-wife team Keith Shepherd and Natalia Luckyanova in 2008.

• What is the highest score in Temple Run?

The highest score in Temple Run is 1 billion points, achieved by a player named Kiran K. in 2014.

• How many coins do I need to unlock all the characters in Temple Run?

You need 1.5 million coins to unlock all the characters in Temple Run. However, some characters can only be unlocked with gems or by completing objectives.

• How do I get more gems in Temple Run?

You can get more gems in Temple Run by collecting them on the path, completing objectives, watching ads, or buying them with real money.

• Is Temple Run safe for kids?

Temple Run is safe for kids as it does not contain any violence, gore, or inappropriate content. However, some parents may find the game too scary or addictive for young children.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, an...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page